ProLock logo
πŸ“ž 0404 777 444

You're looking for a locksmith in Alice Springs

Let's get you sorted!

ProLock is an experienced locksmith, located in Alice Springs, that also provides various security related services.

Are you locked out of a house, or perhaps a car or an office? πŸ“ž Give us a call.

We prioritize emergencies, so if you're stuck in a situation, and we're not fully occupied with an emergency, it's likely we'd get to you real soon.

How much will it cost me?

Oh, we know that getting locked out probably feels like a big bummer but we're here to help you out of this situation in the most timely manner and with the smallest expense possible.

ProLock's resecuring services are amenable to financial assistance from Victims of Crime NT.

We're all for transparency, so here are some examples. This is not a price list. Your case may vary.

Example
Invoice #003
Locked out of house / office / vehicle - lock opened.
Qty
1
Description
Service call
Price
$100
Total
Amount
$100
$100
Example
invoice #002
Locked out of unit, all keys are lost - unit opened, new keys made.
Qty
1
1
1
Description
Service call
Cut to code key
Duplicate key
Price
$100
$12
$6
Total
Amount
$100
$12
$6
$118
Example
Invoice #005
Stolen unit keys - urgent resecure.
Qty
1
4
1
2
Description
Service call
Standard lock rekey
Additional 1/2 hour onsite
New keys supplied
Price
$100
$24
$25
$6
Total
Amount
$100
$96
$25
$12
$233
Example
Invoice #008
Office door lock ceased - door opened, lock serviced.
Qty
1
Description
Weekdays early afterhours service call
Price
$120
Total
Amount
$120
$120

Should I trust ProLock?

"First and foremost, I value my own dignity. I value the trust my customers have in my company. I honor my customers by providing them with the best advice I can give, placing their interests at the top of my priorities. I value my integrity and I value my reputation. Dozens of residential and commercial clients trust ProLock with their personal and business security. ProLock will continue to do their best for their customers."
―Hank, owner

I have an emergency β€” how soon can you get here?

We are available 24/7 for emergencies. We prioritize our work according to levels of urgency and common sense. If we're in the middle of routine work and get an emergency call, we usually put what we're doing on hold and attend to the emergency. Please πŸ“ž give us a call as soon as possible, so that we could help you get back on track as soon as possible.

How qualified is ProLock?

  • Security systems since 2005
  • Locksmith since 2010
  • ASIAL - Open Telecommunications Cabling license
  • Hikvision accreditation
  • Risco Expert

Is my particular issue within ProLock's expertise?

Here's what we do:

We can most likely help with anything regarding lockout and post break-in situations, vehicle keys and remotes, locks and keys, electronic access control, security, CCTV and surveillance systems. To get a quote, πŸ“ž give us a call.

Is my particular issue within ProLock's expertise?

The techniques that we practice cause no damage to vehicle or door locks.

In 99% of the cases the worst possible damage is when it's necessary to drill out and replace the cylinder part of the lock. In those cases we guarantee zero damage to doors, be they automotive or otherwise. In the remaining 1%, we describe all possible consequences before proceeding.

May I see some reviews?